PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY LEND IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:
PENNSYLVANIA: Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware
NEW JERSEY: Burlington, Camden, Cumberland, Gloucester, Atlantic, Ocean,Cape May
Please click on the link below to print out the PDF file of our Home Equity loan application. Please complete this home equity loan application and simply drop off at any of our branch locations or mail to:
Washington Savings Bank
2900 Comly Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Attn: Loan Department
Thank you for expressing interest in applying to Washington Savings Association for one of our loan products. We look forward to meeting all of your banking needs. Click here for our current rates.
Items Needed at time of Application
- COPY OF DEED(ALL OWNERS MUST BE ON APPLICATION)
- LAST TWO YEARS W-2 FORMS & 4 MOST RECENT PAY STUBS
- COPY OF AWARD LETTER FOR SOCIAL SECURITY, PENSION OR ANY OTHER RETIREMENT INCOME. (If applicable)
- IF SELF – EMPLOYED: COPIES OF LAST TWO YEARS COMPLETE, SIGNED PERSONAL TAX RETURNS (1040), WITH ALL APPLICABLE SCHEDULES. FOR PARTNERSHIPS AND S CORPORATIONS, WE ALSO NEED THE SCHEDULE E, PART II AND SCHEDULE K-1.
- COPY OF DECLARATION PAGE OF CURRENT HOMEOWNER’S INSURANCE INCLUDING NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER OF AGENT.
You must have Washington Savings added as a loss payee on your Homeowner’s policy once your loan has been approved.
Items Needed At Closing
- PAYOFF STATEMENT You will obtain this after the settlement date has been established. Please contact the company that holds the loan being paid off. The payoff date will be approximately one week after the settlement date due to the three day rescission period. We will forward the payoff check to your current lien holder. You can choose from the following three options:
- Regular Mail (No cost to you)
- 1 Day UPS $25.00
- 2 Day UPS $15.00
- VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE OR OTHER VALID PHOTO I.D. IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO CLOSE LOAN (You must have this with you at closing.)
- RESIDENT ALIEN CARD IF NOT A U.S. CITIZEN
If loan is repaid in full within 36 months, a loan Document Preparation fee of $500.00 will be included in the loan payoff amount. When your loan is paid in full a $160.00 satisfaction fee is charged.
Please be advised that some loans may require additional documentation for approval. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the lending department at (215) 698-9400.
Download Home Equity Loan Application
By clicking the “AGREE” button below,
I acknowledge that I have read, understand
and agree with your privacy statement.
I also understand that any disclosures
necessary will be provided to me by mail
by Washington Savings Association
upon receipt of this application at their office.
Important Notice: Please read BEFORE downloading file.
The size of the Home Equity Application you are about to download is approximately 76kb
and may take about a minute depending on the speed of your connection.
You can print the application and complete it offline.